Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye questions w/picture! color of them, eyeshadow, and structure of them ?

alright first: what color are my eyes? i have gotten so many different answers from ppl and i wanted to get it straight...





also what eyeshadow would look go with them?





http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/ww119/babyyoshi116/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG_001411.jpg


and idk if you can notice, but apparently my friend said that the outside bone of my eyes were missing (which i guess would mean my eyes are deeply set??) will that affect how to put the eyeshadow on? Eye questions w/picture! color of them, eyeshadow, and structure of them ?
Like light greenish.





I would suggest the normal black eyeshadow.Eye questions w/picture! color of them, eyeshadow, and structure of them ?
i would say your eyes are hazel, and they would look great with a light green or light brown eyeshadow
Your eyes scare me.





They're green.


I think any eyeshadow on you would look bad... no offense or anything. I'm just telling the truth.


So I would go with light brown, or white.
grey.. eyeshadows should be browns, pinks, and other earth tones


and no it should look just fine
your eyes are like blue but slightly green and if you've ever seen a colour wheel the colour on the opposite side from your eye colour would look best.
your eyes are a gorgeous shade of grey-ish blue.





anything with a pinky undertone will work wonders to make them pop and look very blue. if you dont like pink, you can try a very warm brown. anything on the warmer side will contrast the blue and make them stand out.





your eyes dont look deeply set to me, but it could just be the picture.


it look like you could sweep a light pink over the whole lid, and put a nice brown in the crease. Black mascara and a little black liner would look gorgeous! :)





very pretty!!
You have greenish-blue eyes. They don't look deeply set to me. Try brown or pink shadows. This will really play up the blue.
i'd say greenish blueish gray. it's a mix.. answermine please.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
hmm they're like a sort of greeny greyishy oceany bluely pale sort of colour


a dark brown or light brown might go with it...or a pale gold
Your eyes are hazel/bluish I would say. Personally, I think a dark blue or even a bright green would make them stunning!
your eyes are bluish green and they are not deeply set. At least not that i can see, Well any colors will look good on you. I love matching my eyeshadow to my outfit. But smoky eyes are very sexy. If you need to know how to apply eyeshadow watch videos on youtube.
wow you have some amazing eyes


i love makeup and i think maybe something light


depending on your outfit.


Maybe a little glitter and some eye liner


Pretty %26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles