Sunday, December 13, 2009

Should I use a shimmery white eyeshadow, or a matte one? (Picture of me inside)?

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-a鈥?/a>


Right now, I only use a matte eyeshadow. I apply it on my inner eyes, where the tearducts are, on my upper eyelid, a little on my lower lids, and I also use a white highler under my eyebrows.





Should I stick with matte eyeshadow or should I buy a shimmery white eyeshadow? I use the white eyeshadow because it apparently opens up your eyes more.Should I use a shimmery white eyeshadow, or a matte one? (Picture of me inside)?
i like the eyeshadow you use now. it looks really nice. maybe you could stick with that during the day but on special occasions or parties you could try shimmery. and maybe add a little bit of colour along the top. experiment! xxxShould I use a shimmery white eyeshadow, or a matte one? (Picture of me inside)?
use the shimmery one for nights out because it glamourizes everything. Use a matte one in the morning, it looks most natural.
stick to the one u have now


and by the way you're very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles