Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I use a shimmery white eyeshadow, or a matte one? (Picture of me inside)?

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-a鈥?/a>


Right now, I only use a matte eyeshadow. I apply it on my inner eyes, where the tearducts are, on my upper eyelid, a little on my lower lids, and I also use a white highler under my eyebrows.





Should I stick with matte eyeshadow or should I buy a shimmery white eyeshadow? I use the white eyeshadow because it apparently opens up your eyes more.Should I use a shimmery white eyeshadow, or a matte one? (Picture of me inside)?
i think you should try the shimmery eyeshadow once, it looks great...... but use it very lightly because if overdone it looks spooky...... and mac has a very nice one but i think you should buy a cheaper one for testing first........





have a nice day.......Should I use a shimmery white eyeshadow, or a matte one? (Picture of me inside)?
go shimmery. I love that look, it makes you look angelic. It does open up your eyes, don't put it all over your eyes just at the top and bottom and corners furthest from your nose.
I freakin hate eyeshadow. it looks so cakey. anyways you are very pretty and well whatever you like. i dont know what to tell u on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles