Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is my eyecolor and what should my eyeshadow be w/pictures?

i have the weirdest eyes: people say they are either greenish, hazelish, and bluish...and i wanted to know what color you guys thought it was. also, what eyeshadow would look best? i usually dont use any, but i wanna try something new!!





thanks!!!


http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/ww119/babyyoshi116/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG_001411.jpg


http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/ww119/babyyoshi116/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG_00121111.jpg


http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/ww119/babyyoshi116/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG_001111.jpg


http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/ww119/babyyoshi116/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG_018611.jpgWhat is my eyecolor and what should my eyeshadow be w/pictures?
purple, green and red...mix and make fall colours


i DESERVE best answer


PLZZZ


I NEED THE POINTS!


THANKS!What is my eyecolor and what should my eyeshadow be w/pictures?
i have almost the same color eyes except mine are a little more green. I think that yours are more blue so i think that is you want your eyes to pop! you should use the complementary color of orange. Or you could try the complementary color of green which is purple.





You could use either a goldish color for blue or a plum color for the green . I would just try looks with both and find which one that you like the best.
The color of stonewash denim comes to mind. Blue grey?





Black eyeliner and gunmetal grey eyeshadow would look best on your. Sweep on the grey eyeshadow on your lids with a full cut brush, then line your upper eyes with the black eyeliner. Smudge with a Q-tip for a smoky look.





Curl your lashes and apply plenty of mascara to emphasize your lashes and make them bigger.





Gel blush in peach on your cheeks. Lipstick should match your blush.





Good luck!
i would say your eyes are a blue/green color like a lot of people. I would go with a grey eyeliner or a lighter brown. for eyeshadow i would do a light blue shimmer. I don't think u need eyeshadow though.
Your eyes look blue-gray to me. Like a slate blue-- very pretty. I would recommend a shimmery amber/bronze eyeshadow, but a semi-bright purple would look great too.
They look like a seafoam green. I like them. Very unique! :)
hazel. and use a goldish brown color for eyeshadow.
blueeee/.
i would say go a light neutral brown, with charcol grey eyeliner
  • what in your opinion is bes c ide and
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles