Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is red eyeshadow bad?? Pictures.?

I've been wearing red eyeshadow for about 6 months now. I really like it. But most people don't. Tell me if it's that bad. And if it is, tell me what I should do.





http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/鈥?/a>Is red eyeshadow bad?? Pictures.?
i like it, but it'd look better if it was even brighterIs red eyeshadow bad?? Pictures.?
It's not really that bad. If your talking 60's bright baby blue all the way to your eyebrows, now that's bad.
I like it. Who cares what other people think? They probably wish they could break appearence boundries like you do :)
yeh...........
in my personal opinion, red makes people look washed out...from the picture your eye make up looks more brown than red... so you might be ok, but i still think other colours would definitely flatter you a whole load more. im not tryiung to be mean or anything, just some friendly advice.. i love experimenting with make-up, go for it!
it looks more brownish than red so i think youre safe :o)
its not bad but if you used a little softer toned red that might work even better





%26amp;%26amp; it depends on what your wearing
nope, it looks good. its actually my prefered color too. i've been using red for 5 years! hah.
it looks good on u and u like it so why should care what ppl think??
You should wear whatever you feel comfortable with.


My only concern with red eyeshadow is that it can make you look sick. If your eyes are bloodshot it makes the red in them standout even more.


I would suggest making a slightly thicker line with your black eyeliner just so the red will start a little bit further from your actual eye. Curl your lashes and add lots of mascara too!
I don't think there's anything wrong with the shade.





But I do think that it would look better if you used it with complimentary shades. I think you would look even better if you blended it with a lighter and darker shade, to have a more natural, not-so-severe look. Try using a pink or skintone base, then apply the red. Blend some browns into it, to create more depth. I bet you'd look prettier. :)
no i don't think it looks bad at all, it look pretty on you :P
It actually looks really good :)
I think its really cute.. doesnt even look really red and it doesnt stand out and make you look bad so i think its cute.. i dont really see why people wouldnt like it
It is not Christmas red like I was thinking, and it goes well with your skin tone. You could also try blending it with a lighter shade for a daytime look that is not so drastic.
noo. it's exotic. i want that colour too~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles