Sunday, December 13, 2009

What eyeshadow would look good on me? [pictures!]?

hey guys! (: for my normal makeup every day, i use liquid eyeliner on the top, tons of mascara, and pencil eyeliner on the bottom. it looks like this:





http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>


^that's me, obviously.





and i want to start using eyeshadow. preferably a brown/bronze color, but i heard once that on green eyes and fair skin, purple looks good? i don't know. tell me which color would look best on me. thanks!What eyeshadow would look good on me? [pictures!]?
You have very pretty eyes, so eyeshadow will definitely bring them out even more.





I suggest using a lighter brown on your lid, contoured with a darker brown on the crease. This is a very simple and easy look to do. I suggest SIN from urban decay for the lighter brown and ANTIQUED from MAC for the crease.





Purples should be more plum and darker, so try SABLE from MAC, which is a plum/brown color.











*also, I suggest you try using pencil eyeliner on your top waterline so you don't have that weird line between your liner/lashes and your eye. And try making your top liner thinner when you use eyeshadow.What eyeshadow would look good on me? [pictures!]?
Okay. Im okay with makeup, even though I don't wear it sooo..





Blue, green, purple eyes: go light with purple or brown


Brown: orange and purple


hazel: brownish orange





I have more, I just can't think straight today :)
i have the same skin tone and eye color as you and what ive heard is browns and bronzes are good.supposed to be the whole foresty theme or something. ive also heard purples but personally i dont use them.
PURPLE or blue
Just go to the mall and get a makeover. There fun, free and you'll see all kinds of colors that work for you.
To be honestt, I think your makeup looks great. I wouldnt use eyeshadow, most girls I see wearing it look bad%26amp;tacky. Stick with what you've got gurll it looks good=]
somthing light that matches your skin like bage or just not blue or purple that make you look like a hooker
I would say ANY will work because you have nice eye color. Bluwish tones would work the best
blues and purples.....but bronze would look cool 2
I would say blue
i think purple would look weird, i say bronze/brown type color(:
purple
try both and post a pic of both on here, then let us decide (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles