Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'd like to know how should do my eyeshadow, i wanna see some pictures?

i usually use light shadows like silver or light gray with dark gray or i have light brown with dark brown I just need a tips how to use those shadows pls, thank youI'd like to know how should do my eyeshadow, i wanna see some pictures?
You should try Mac's website. They have pics and you can email make up pros with your questions. A real person answers back with real answers.I'd like to know how should do my eyeshadow, i wanna see some pictures?
http://gim.gupshup.org/gal/H/eye_3413058鈥?/a>


go to www.marykay.com and have a virtual makeover to ssee what colors would prob. look best on you.


then go to http://www.marykay.com/whatsnew/applicat鈥?/a>


(same website) and click on the button that says';eye application';


it has tips on how to put on your makeup with the base, highlighter, etc. hope i helped!
well u should have colors that go best with ur eyes.doit from dark to light starting weith the lower party of ur lid.ex)dark green lime ,green
  • what in your opinion is bes c ide and
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles