Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone ever tried press-on eyeshadow?

I was at the store yesterday and they had press-on eyeshadow in patterns like zebra print and rainbow. I want to buy it, but I want to know if it actually goes on well and stays on before chucking a few bucks.Has anyone ever tried press-on eyeshadow?
if you just follow the directions the eyeshadow should go on just fine.Has anyone ever tried press-on eyeshadow?
Yes, I have used it before and it works AWESOME. It was on oprah along time ago too. Im not sure what brand you are using, but it is so easy to apply you should give it a try. Also, the press on nail polish is amazing too!! I tried it and looooved it..it gives you perfect polish and doesnt come off for days or weeks. Avon sells it too.
EnKore had a video about this, might be helpful
it's pretty good actually, try it
no they seem weird like taping something on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles