Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are some great eyeshadow colors for hazel eyes?

I have pale skin and green and brown eyes.


My eyes look the most green when I wear tan, pink or lavender eye shadows. Nothing too bold, the pink I wear the most is only a few shades darker than my skin.





I used to use ebony black eye liner (for about 9 years) and have recently switched to charcoal gray, I get SO many more compliments on my eyes now!





My mom asked if I got tinted contacts because of how much lighter my eyes appear now. Hope this helps!





P.S. Almay makes a combo eye shadow specifically for hazel eyes that looks great too.What are some great eyeshadow colors for hazel eyes?
I wear grayWhat are some great eyeshadow colors for hazel eyes?
it depends on you if u noe how to rock it jus rite n by that i man like how u apply them n wat u wear so ya
very light silver for these hazel eyes.
light brown or light light white plum
go to mary kay web they have a thing where you can check out colors for your skin, eye,and hair color. you can design your own also
Mostly shadow colors but not really charcoals....mostly browns, greens, tans, and purples. I use those all the time and i get many compliments.





Hope that helps.
Grey or green


my sis wears green contacts n she wore green eyeshadow it looked amazing
a soft blue. look in mags like j-14, M, Bop and tiger beat for some tips. and seventeen
Pink, blue and brown
Light Colors such as Silver, Light Violet, Light Blue for eyeshadow colors.


Dark Colors such as Dark or Navy Blue, Brown, Grey for eye liner colors.


Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio will let you try,and advise you also.
Mauuuuuuve, blue, olive green, goldddd =) niiice
I have hazel eyes and I use dark brown and gray shadow color brings out my eyes..
umm .. i use browns, purples, %26amp;


greens and they complement my hazel eyes.. good luck!
they say in the show ten years younger and what not to wear that you should always go with colors opposite on the color scheme from your eye color. So you might want to look at the color wheel and see what colors are opposite to that! Good Luck :-)
green,grey,maroon,would all look good but never ever wear a soft pink if you have hazel eyes it looks horrid use a darker more hott of a pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles