Friday, December 11, 2009

What color are my eyes? What color of eyeshadow should i use? Picture included.?

Eyeshadow techniques, tips, or pictures would be appreciated(:What color are my eyes? What color of eyeshadow should i use? Picture included.?
I love your eyes!!!!!!!your eyes r green flecked with brown like nature.


I think a green eyeshadow would bring out the broen in your eyes and a brown would bring out the green.What color are my eyes? What color of eyeshadow should i use? Picture included.?
well i think ur eyes r nice!! there like green.! so u should use a deep purple n also a gold. VERY NICE EYES!
My eyes are identical to yours. I've gotten alot of compliments on them, the green with the goldish/brown center.
You have beautiful green eyes. You don't need anything to make them look great! Brown tones or purple looks good with green eyes. It really makes them pop. Try Light brown over the total lid, put darker brown or purple along the side and in the crease and under the lower lashes. Finish with white under the brow. Blend it all well.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles