Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's a great coler of eyeshadow that doesn't look bad in pictures?

I get photographed quiet a bit, I'm not a celebrity but I could swear my sister is the paparazi somtimes. Also, I want to know because I'm getting pictures taken professionally and I need good make-up.What's a great coler of eyeshadow that doesn't look bad in pictures?
Brown shades are best. They never look trashy and they always make your eyes pop.What's a great coler of eyeshadow that doesn't look bad in pictures?
Gold and champange (that's a pink/white color) looks really good. And a little bit of mascara helps also.
Anything but a bright shimmery blue. Like what young girls cake on their eyes. Ick.





Dark reds, light blues or pinks, or earth tones are good.
It all depends on what compliments you. My makup that matches my skin and eyes and hair looks the best on me. Try out different things and see what you like best. I think that I look best in brown eyeshadow, because it blends with my skin and eyes. (I am white with blue eyes)


Just experiment, and ask for opinions. I bet that you will find something that is perfect
if you want to look paler, a dark blue or green. if you want your skin to look darker, a silver or white. :):):):)
Nothing dark. Lights colors are thebest. Dark shades come out to harsh In photos
black
blueish greenish is really nice if you know how to apply it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles