Friday, December 11, 2009

Look At My Picture And Tell Me If This Eyeshadow Works For My Eyes?

I'm kind of experimenting with color and I'm trying to find the right ';look'; for me. I've gotten tired of the same 'ol, same 'ol. Know what I mean?





Anyways, please also tell me if you think my eyebrows are too thick for my face shape.





Thank you!





http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l282/b鈥?/a>Look At My Picture And Tell Me If This Eyeshadow Works For My Eyes?
omg lol that scared the **** outta me lolLook At My Picture And Tell Me If This Eyeshadow Works For My Eyes?
HAHA Y0U AR3 S0 UGLY.....B3SiiD3S THATS NOT R3ALLY Y0U B3CAUS3 OF TH3 LiiNK AT TH3 B0TT0M. ANYWAYS 3V3N iiF THAT WAS R3ALLY Y0U Y0UR PAR3NTS MUST 0F B33N R3ALLY UGLY. Report Abuse

Girl, everything looks perfect. Don't change a thing....nice smile. too lol
OMFG DON'T DO THAT ITS NOT FUNNY.
Your teeth could use some work but otherwise looking good.
.....u need to stop tryin to get attention like this
Well it would be different.
damn girl i thought you was Halle berry for a minute
Hahaha, you're such a convincing trickster.
Sweet mother of God!
Wow. Your eyeshadow is really great! Your eyebrows are exactly how they should be, I love them! Great job! Have you ever considered a career in modeling, or at least makeup artistry?
lol!
serioulsy, you are gorgeous
omg your so pretty lmao
Thats scary,no offense but do it without the expression other than that you are like really preety if I was scoring you on youre preetiness i'd give you a 9 1/2.=]
Omg this scared me soo bad.


my heart popped out of my chest.


and then i heck scared my sister and dad.


oh jeez.


that was soo funny.


=D
NO
true beauty comes from the inside,but alittle make up never hurt,just play up what the good lord gave ya!!
I think you could go a bit lighter to accentuate your features
yes it looks very good on you also ur hot
oh my goodness.


That scared me my heart is beating real fast.


Gorgeous eye shadow. =]
Thanks a lot... now how am I going to sleep?
haha wasn't expecting tht lol
omg, its perfect!
Lmao, W00tness That scared me.. we'll the make-up is gorgeous
i think that is the scariest thing i have ever seen!!! if that is u get a plastic sergion dentist and help
ay bay bay that is sexy.





did it hurt when you fell from heaven. cause' you look like an angel.
damn sexy
ahha~~~~


ya got me.


that was funny.
ummmmmmmm........have you looked in the mirror lately?
wow.......
ohhhmigawd.


YES.





never change, gorgeous. stunning.





you're bringin allllllthe boys to the yard.


werd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles