Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eyeshadow help...?(pictures)?

Hello, well I recently got a coastal scents 88 shimmer palette and so I've been trying to figure out what looks good with my eyes. On Saturday to church I did my eyes in blue/silver eyeshadow, here is the pic http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/ge… and I wanted to know if it looks okay. My sister said it was a little too 'prom', so do you think I should tone it down a bit or is it okay?





I also wanted some color ideas I could use for my eye color, like which colors would look good on me. Thanks =)





Heres another picture of my eye if it helps you see the colors http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/ge…





My eye color looks different in the two pictures because my eyes look more blue when I wear blue and in the last picture I wasn't wearing any eyeshadow so it looked more hazel/green, which is what it normally is.





http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/ge… you can see the eyeshadow better in this pic but just ignore my goofy face hahaEyeshadow help...?(pictures)?
Oh'boy church, the one place you will be judge!!! lol





It's best you don't SHOCK your church members as it can become a social experiment... LMAO If you plan to use makeup before you head out to church it's best you work with neutral colors but at the same time BE YOU darn it! If your church members feel the need to comment negatively and/or gossip then their in church for all the wrong reasons as it's not a run-way show!





Nevertheless all the pictures I seen are really nice (good job girly). PLAY, PLAY, PLAY with all the 88 colors. YET there is a place and time for LOUD/SHOCKING colors. hee heeEyeshadow help...?(pictures)?
I personally Dont believe in Night Makeup Day makeup thing !!! I think you look great!!!!! If you want to wear alot of makeup %26amp; it looks great (which it does) than I think its fine.......





We are not in the 50's You can wear fake lashes, Makeup %26amp; shadows anywhere at anytime!!!!!! (if it what you like) :)
Wow you did an amazing job on your make-up; but I agree that to church it maybe a little too much. Maybe you could just try some basic black eye liners- not too thick of a line- and a couple of strokes of mascara. And for your eye color I say the sky's the limit just make sure that you do it for appropriate occasions.
You don't have a goofy face, and your eyes are cute...I think You should leave the way its right now ..
i think that eye shadow is very cute, but i dont think id wear it to church. maybe a night out with friends or something.
That's definitely more of a night look, so yeah maybe a bit toned down.


Your eyes are beautiful by themselves anyway!
I think you sister is kinda right, i mean i think that you should put that much eyeshadow on for like just church but if you going to go out somwhere nice sure.
Its cute but maybe tone it down a bit for everyday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles