Friday, December 11, 2009

How to find an eyeshadow for my odd eyes(I have a picture!)?

Here's a picture of me:





http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/m鈥?/a>





And because I barely have an eyelid, my eyes are on the smaller side, and my eyecolor and skin color...It makes it hard to find a good color eyeshadow for me!





The most successful color Ive tried is this pastel-ish lavender by maybeline.





I also have some Lorel HIP eyeshadow in the purple and yellow.


The yellow is just ugly and the purple makes it look like Ibe gone through an injury...





I have different shades of brown and a brown liner and the combonations of those either dont show up @ all or over-power my eyes.





AAAAND I KINDA like just putting on liquid eyeliner but half the time I put on the line too thick(which is easy to do on my eyes because my lid is so small-my whole eye ends up looking like a raccoon if it's too thick!).





Soooo...What to do and what to wear?!?!?!??!!!


Tell me what you use and if youre similar to me....


Make up artists apperciated!!!


Ive spent too much money on eyeshadow that doesnt suit me...


=[How to find an eyeshadow for my odd eyes(I have a picture!)?
Ah, you got pretty eyes. I have that problem too, except my eyes are big and almond shaped,but not tilted


http://bellasugar.com/1868691How to find an eyeshadow for my odd eyes(I have a picture!)?
If you brown eyes then you can wear any color eyeshadow. Ask any make up artist and they will tell you that. You need to get a eyeshadow primer or put concealer on your eyelid before eyeshadow. It will make the color keep from creasing and last longer. For eyeliner, stick with pencil for now, it will be easier because liquid is runny and can be difficult for people new to eyeliner.





Youtube is a great place to get help on makeup. Look up makeup tutorials on there and you'll find people with small eyelids but find a way to make their eye makeup look good nonetheless.





'Hope this helps!!
if i were u, i would pick out a dark eyeshadow (like black) and then buy and angled brush and apply it like tht..it helps alot bc its more controlled tht liquid eyeliner so tht way u can choose the thickness u want it. and ur question headline thing should say: 'attention makeup artists' to get their attention :] lol well hope i helped!!





btw, u have a pretty face and i really dont see ur eyelid problem..but u know what they say, ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder'; lol..';]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles