Sunday, December 13, 2009

How should I apply my eyeliner? What colour eyeshadow? (My Pictures Included)?

http://usera.imagecave.com/wildpledge/me鈥?/a>





http://usera.imagecave.com/wildpledge/my鈥?/a>





It is a small picture, but I couldn't find any other picture of my eyes. But oh well, at least you have the idea of how my eyes look, and my face, kinda.





Alright. I do not want to look like I absolutely depend on makeup to look good. I also wear a head scarf, keep that in mind. But I show most of my forehead, just cover a tiny bit of it, and the scarf is rather loose and small. I hate tight things. ANYWAYS.





Would eyeliner look bad? I dunno. I really need some tips. I'm absolutely clueless, and I don't know what makeup is good. Hehe. :\





1. What colour(s) (of) eyeshadow(s) should I use? How to I apply the eyeshadow(s)?


2. What colour eyeliner should I use, how do I apply it?


3. You can see a bit of my lips, the bottom one is a bit big, but it wasn't always like that. Anyhow, should I do anything to my lips?





Thank you so much in advance!!How should I apply my eyeliner? What colour eyeshadow? (My Pictures Included)?
1. the colors of eyeshadow you should use is creamy pink, it looks natural but the sparkle makes it pretty


put on some black mascara so it can POP against the light eyeshadow





2. the eyeliner you should use is black! it really draws attention to your eyes. you can apply it along your top lashes (use some water to wet the eyeliner so it goes smoothly) or in the bottom rim of your eyes, on your lower lashes


*be careful and take your time when applying because you don't want to poke yourself!





3. big lips are pretty! but i think dark lip colors would be too drastic for you. try a clear gloss which will give you a healthy look :)





best of luck!


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles