Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can anyone recommend a very pretty, kind of light grayish silver eyeshadow with a little shimmer?

I just cant seem to find one that I like, everything is either really dark or too light. If you can can it please be from one of the brands sold at Sephora, such as Urban Decay, Stila, Bare Escentuals, Tarte, etc. The Sephora Brand too! Thank you soo much!Can anyone recommend a very pretty, kind of light grayish silver eyeshadow with a little shimmer?
Your best bet is to go to these makeup counters of the stores you like and look at them yourself.Can anyone recommend a very pretty, kind of light grayish silver eyeshadow with a little shimmer?
I don't sell the Brands that you have listed....but have you heard of mark. cosmetics? Checkout my website because I have a few different color grays that are glimmery and have shimmer. I guarantee you will love them! Right now there is a SALE...go to my website http://mkenney.mymarkstore.com and get FREE shipping with your order of $25 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles