Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow looks good on light blue eyes?

I would love it if someone would pick out one of the covergirl ones for me i have like beige skin with warm undertones thanks for helping!What color eyeshadow looks good on light blue eyes?
i would use some brown eye liner (pencil-thin line), and some purples, and pinks. it works for me. also, you can use some darker blues. they look great with light eyes!!What color eyeshadow looks good on light blue eyes?
I have similar coloring (my eyes are sky blue) and I recently bought the Almay eye shadow combo with the brown, copper color, and gold and it makes my eyes look awesome! For a bit of a darker more evening look, I lined my eyes with a kohl color and added a sweep of charcoal gray on my eye lids, then i proceeded to put the brown and the copper color on top. Then put the gold underneath your brows.
although this sounds awful i saw it on a make over show and it looked great! use orange eyeshadow they said it was because orange and blue are opposite colours on the colour scale so they compliment each other.


if you really hate orange though golds look good too.





I have light blue eyes and silver glitter liquid eyeliner looks good for me
i have blue eyes also. i have learned that the only color that warms and makes your eyes pop w/ out looking trashy is a natural color. like goldens, bronzes, and light browns. for a more natural look, pair these colors w/ a brown liner. to make ur eyes pop, pair these colors w/ a white eyeliner! good luckerz!!
Light, skin toned, shimmer eyeshadow on you're brow bone. And some darker pinks %26amp; browns. Look's great! Trust me.
I think gold would look beautiful.
browns and golds look stunning on all shades of blue, they really make your eyes stand out.
gold
any of these colors:


-peach


-gold


-brown
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles