Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eyeshadow is great for hazel eyes...?

I have read in several articles and in Almays new line for colored eyes, that purple brings out the hazel. Almay has a new eyeshadow kit that has purples in it but I dont really want a kit, I want seperate eyeshadows.





I found out that Ulta is having a sale for their eyeshadows, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out by picking out some purples that you think would look good with hazel eyes.





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2160562%26amp;productId=11151%26amp;navAction=push%26amp;navCount=1%26amp;categoryId=cat120217





If you just list the shade, I would really appreciate it! Thanks sooo much! What eyeshadow is great for hazel eyes...?
Greens and light purples would look nice, but here are some other choices i found on ulta.com





Shade - forest by L'Oreal


Style # - 2056660





Shade - Spring Moss 335


By: Revlon





Shade: Tahiti by Lola Cosmetics





All these would look greatWhat eyeshadow is great for hazel eyes...?
I was going to tell you plum (from Almay) have you tried the eyeliner? its great sort of a soft pencil looks really good. I do use a brown color also that is good. I use Bare Minerals makeup also I wish there was a store close, I would only use it. Sometimes I combine the purple with the brown for a different look.





When I first learned about the ';purples'; for hazel eyes I thought yuck also. Now I like it.
i have hazel eyes, but blonde hair and black liquid eyeliner and mascara works well, browns and golds looks good and berry coloured purple works well.





My puple is just from one of them cheap compacts which has like every colour in but it works a treat.





Just look in pharacys, cosmetic shops, supermarkets. Good luck xx
Green looks really nice with hazel eyes and light purples also look really cool. You don't nessiserily need eye shadow, you can maybe use different colour eye liner. You can get purple and green pencil eyeliner and they work really well! I've got blue eyes and use light blue pencil eye liner and they look so good!
I have hazel eyes, and i have this weird stuff, its metallic brown/silver its powder, and a little too powdery so i just put concealer under it to make it stick better and shinier. it would really make the hazel stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles