Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats a great eyeshadow to go with hazel almost shaped eyes?

dont use blues, they will look funny. try dark tans and light browns maybe a few light pinks...silver sparkle looks good too!Whats a great eyeshadow to go with hazel almost shaped eyes?
I have hazel eyes and I like browns, greens, blues, and purples. Blues look fine if you use the right shade. Check out this link http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/co鈥?/a> and look at the colors shown for this model. I think it will really help.Whats a great eyeshadow to go with hazel almost shaped eyes?
Greens ARE ALWAYS GOOD ALONG WITH BROWNS, TANS, BLACK, SILVER, GOLD, THE DARKER COLORS LOOK GOOD BUT LIGHT COLORS THAT WORK ARE LILAC, PINKS, AND LIGHT BLUE, AND SEA GREEN. TAKE IT FROM ME I SHOULD KNOW FOR I HAVE HAZEL EYE'S AND LEARNED EVERYTHING I KNOW FROM MY BEST FRIEND WHO WAS A YOUNG COVER GIRL MODEL.
use light shimmer or beige coloured eyeshadow
I would say dark colors because it will show the beauty and the color of your eye...if you would like to try samples go to www.matykay.com and there is a try out for eyes shadows and make up stuff...choose the best face the looks like u..
Greens are the best. Not neon bright, more like olive green, blended with brown. Green eyeliner will also look great, really accentuating the green in hazel eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles