Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I can apply lipgloss and lipstick great!! I cant apply eyeshadow though!! HOW DO I DO IT!!!!!!!!!!?

here:





http://www.cosmeticsdiary.com/applying-e鈥?/a>





http://www.ehow.com/how_159_apply-eye-sh鈥?/a>





http://www.lumene.com/default.asp?docId=鈥?/a>





really hope these helped!!I can apply lipgloss and lipstick great!! I cant apply eyeshadow though!! HOW DO I DO IT!!!!!!!!!!?
ok you take the little brush it comes with pick a color and puythe brush in the color till nice and thick then take look in the mirror with eye you are putting it on shut and the other open so you can see it and run it along your eye lid!! how old are you?I can apply lipgloss and lipstick great!! I cant apply eyeshadow though!! HOW DO I DO IT!!!!!!!!!!?
I would suggest always using a brush to apply rather than the silly sponge they give you.





Other than that there's great advice above...
Start with a line under your brows using the eye shadow then make another line going down your eyes then fill it in!
Don't use the sponge end use a brush like blush brush but smaller. . . close one eye and do that one lightly. . . then do the same to the other eye
Apply a darker color in the crease toward the outside of the lid. Put a light color on brow bone. Put a smudge of the crease color under the bottom outer corner of the eys.


You can start by covering the entire lid with a neutral matt color if you like and build on that.


Blend with your finger.
With eye shadow you want to use three colors.of course between day/night you will adjust the tones/shades. Natural is always the best way!! The brandname does make a difference!! Really cheap make-up last about 10 minutes! First ,you take your lighest color like an almond frost ando from your crease to your eyebrow,then you take the mid tone like a mid toned brown frost and start from your inner eye out to the arch of your eyebrow(along the crease) then takhe maybe a bronze brown frost and apply to eyelid to the arch of the eyebrow. To make them stand out find a frost eyeshadow pencil that is a gold like frost and line just above your lash edge .Then you use a darkest Black mascara and apply about 4 layers allowing about a minute dry time between each application so you don't clog them all together. And line your lower lash line beneath w/ the pencil and you will be able to see your eyes from across the room!!!!Don't forget if you dont have a lash curler you can use the mascara wand by holding lashes in a curl position for approx. 45 seconds...Off you go!!!! I added a website address you may wwant to use as well..Everyone has thier own tricks I have just given you what works for me so I hope it will work for you.I have had alot of my friends very happy w/the way I have shown them.Good luck on knocking tose guys out!!
Go to one of the big department stores in your area and look for a line of makeup giving away free makeovers. They will show you.
light color in the inside of the eye, dark color in the edge.
look at magazines


ask your Mom or any other female relative for advice


experiment.. have fun
ask ur mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles