Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HI! Can anyone suggest some great affordable red eyeshadow? ?

I'm looking for red eyeshadow but since I'm only going to wear it for Halloween I'm looking for brands in drugstores and not places like Sephora or Mac. Having a hard time finding red in the makeup lines at the drugstores so I may order the eyeshadow online. I'm going to try to be a vampire for Halloween and the video tutorials I saw on vampire makeup usually had red eyeshadow : ) Thanks!HI! Can anyone suggest some great affordable red eyeshadow? ?
I would use red lipstick...can't get anymore intense than that.





Also, if you have a party store in your area like Party City, they have special halloween make-up that would have what you're looking for...or where ever they sell Halloween costumes in your city.HI! Can anyone suggest some great affordable red eyeshadow? ?
Well, I dont think your going to find a red eyeshadow in a drugstore brand, I looked online and could not find anything my suggestion is to get makeup that makeup artist use when they do character work, it is formulated to be vibrant and to last long, longer than a MAC or Nars, and it is a bit cheaper. I suggest Ben Nye or Kroylan





http://www.bennyemakeup.com/, you want red they got red. Look online and order online, if you order now you will have in time for Halloween
try anything at walgreens and CVS. but a good brand is JK and i found that at target. they have like...every color imaginable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles