Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow would look good on light brown skin and brown eyes?

And eyeliner probably black right?What color eyeshadow would look good on light brown skin and brown eyes?
yes, black eyeliner. You're so lucky because people that have light brown skin and brown eyes can wear any color of eyeshadow. I would recommend golds and browns. some greens or maybe a dark blue. just experiment! see what you like best on yourself! I hope you can put this information to good use!





xo tinkerbell xoWhat color eyeshadow would look good on light brown skin and brown eyes?
A warm honey shimmer around the ball of the eye . Blend up , but not to the eyebrow. Then a soft white along the bottom of the brow, blend down so the two colors work off of each other.


Add the liner to the eye and mascara . Done, ain't it purty ? :)
well maybe a shimmering brown or gold with brown or gold eyeliner
Eye shadow bronze is beautiful,,but eyeliner definitely black
green blue pink purple
I have the same skin tone and eyes, I use a goldish tan with brown eyeliner (day). OR I go with a silverish white with black eyeliner(night). Sometimes I just wear purple eyeliner and smudge it a little with a q-tip and go out. Purple looks really good on brown eyes.
black or brown eyeliner then put like brown or golden or any colors simalar to that for eyshadow....it'll look really pretty lol
well the purfect color eye showdow would be earth tones like browns to bring out the eyes and that area and if you want to brighten it up (if you dont like earth tones)uses shades of green(any shade) and maybe a little purple but watch the shades you pick of purple!and use dark green, brown,or balck eye shadow use my advice and im positive you look beautiful!!@!!;)
I usually wear browns and earthy tones.black liner%26amp; mascara
Well since the slightest variance in colour can affect how makeup will look I can only make a suggestion in the hopes that it will come out ok. Try a dark shade of purple, but don't put it on too heavy instead of using the applicators that come with it use a eyeshadow brush. Then use black eyeliner but don't make the line too think.





You may want to consider going to a makeup counter at a department store and asking for them to do your makeup for you or to just help you pick out a colour. They would have a much easier time since they can actually see you and have experience with choosing makeup for people.
I would try green or gold, two hot colors right now that will add some brightness to your eye area without being too dark for casual wear.





Black eyeliner is always a good choice, but you might want to experiment with other shades as well. Prestige cosmetics (at your drustore) makes an excellent green automatic liner, and that would be an inexpensive way to try out some brighter shades.
blue
i think you should wear a light pink eyeshadow
Okay-there's this eyeshadow that is designed specificly for people with brown eyes. They have different colors for people with different color eyes. I think it's by L'Oreal If you can't find that, I would suggest a combonation of pinks,like peach, and brown. And for eyeliner, I would say brown as-well.
you don't want to wear anything that's too bright. Neutral colours like browns and beige colours would look really good
I have the same thing as you; I think my best are white and light pink. I don't use a brush or applicator, however; I use my fingertip to apply the shadow. (even the powder version, which I only been using that lately).





I also use light (or lime) green, lilac, aqua shade of blue.





When in doubt, you can ask a professional at stores like Kohl's, Penney's, Carson's, or Marshal Field's, what's the best for you. I asked a pro at Kohl's myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles