Friday, June 25, 2010

I have brown eyes and brown hair, what color of eyeshadow and a dark or light lipstick?

I am going to a party and i was wondering what I should wear (make-up) to a party tomorrow night. I have brown hair and brown eyes so what color eye-shadow should i wear and if I should have a dark or light lipstick. The party is kind of a casual party.I have brown eyes and brown hair, what color of eyeshadow and a dark or light lipstick?
depends on your skin tone. try going to maybelline or cosmogirl.com or any other makeup site.I have brown eyes and brown hair, what color of eyeshadow and a dark or light lipstick?
I too have brown hair/eyes and when I'm dressed down I like to use a pale, shimmery pink. I also like to line the bottom of my eyes with brown pencil to make them pop out just a little. avoid lipstick, chapstick or gloss with just a HINT of color looks so much better.
Nudes. Darker browns on eyeshadows if you are going all out. Use black eyeshadows. Colored lipstics such as tofees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles