Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need half decent skin in 13 days..?

Okay, i have mild/ moderate acne, mostly on my forhead, and on chin..


I have an event to go on Sept. 13, and i need at least half decent skin





ANY QUICK PIMPLE FIXES OR MIRACLE PRODUCTS?!?!?!I need half decent skin in 13 days..?
-Thoroughly- exfoliate with ';St. Ives, naturally clear, apricot scrub'; which has salicylic acid. Followed with an oil free foaming cleanser. I switched from proactive to this routine TWICE daily and my skin cleared in a couple days. *be sure to use a generous amount of St. Ives*I need half decent skin in 13 days..?
Honestly. products for acne and clear skin. some work great like clean and clear. but have chemicals in them to target problems on the face. I switched too washing my face with dove soap. unscented beauty bar. its good for your face. and also about 3 times a week. use a sugar and honey mask on your face. about 3 teaspoons of sugar and 2 teaspoons of honey. or whichever amount seems right to you. and mix it with your fingers and apply it on your face for about 25 minutes. its a natural way to improve your skin. also for bad problems use clean and clear persa gel. use little amounts though because the peroxide is 10% which is very strong. hope this helps:)
I use clean and clear acne spot treatment. Doesn't get rid of it, but it makes it a lot smaller and a lot less red. But use it as directed, or it won't work wonders, it'll just do a tiny bit. Don't forget to wash your face at least twice a day, and use an oil free moisturizer.


Hope I helped.


=]
For me personally nothing worked as much as it wanted to. I got Clinque acne solutions and that worked PERFECTLY!! IT may be a bit expensive but I think it was totally worth it =P. It takes about a week to work though....
go to a drug store and buy biore
Clean and clear.
CETAPHIL i promise you it is awesomee!! or proactive. clean and clear did the opposite for me
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles