Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Should I use a dark or light brown eyeshadow on my no crease eyelids?

I'm Asian and have a no crease to my eyelids. I've been using a dark brown eyeshadow to cover the eyelid and then a lighter brown above it and into the brow area with a shimmer eyeshadow.


I was wondering if I should be using a light brown on the eyelid and then a dark brown above it? Anyone have any good eyeshadow tips for me? I want to make sure my eyes look as big as possible. Thanks!Should I use a dark or light brown eyeshadow on my no crease eyelids?
With a darker color in the crease area, it ';deepens'; it. Typically, a lighter color will be applied on the lid then a darker in the crease. White eyeliner on the waterline opens up eyes. Blue mascara makes eye whites pop. and when using eyeliner on the top and bottom lash line, don't go all the way in. Stop midway or where your lashes stop. =]Should I use a dark or light brown eyeshadow on my no crease eyelids?
use light brown and a darker color over itt


but try to show the light brown also.


putting eyeliner on your top lid helps make your eye look bigger.
Do it like this! It will really open up your eyes.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3GrSjE鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles