Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow goes best with light blue eyes?

Since dark colours can be too harsh and can overpower the lovely tone of your eyes, I'd recommend nude/pastel colours.





What about warm streak of light orange with a tinge of brown to match the season? Light purple and light khaki or greysh green would look beautiful, too.What eyeshadow goes best with light blue eyes?
something dark like drownWhat eyeshadow goes best with light blue eyes?
i think a gray on the eyelid and then a gold shimmer ontop of it and on the eye where you put eyeliner, then put a palish or whitish color barely noticable under the eyebrow.......hope that helps cause i have blue eyes and it looks fabulous(LOL)
black, darkershades of blues, browns
GREEN
dark blue or turquoise
I have blue eyes and have been told I look good with gray eyeshadow. But to really make them stand out, I use taupes and browns.
a goldish orange will complement your eyes and tthen this will cause your eyes to look GORGEOUS!
I think a light color like brown with a darker shade on the crease like dark brown or bronze is pretty. It really depends on what you are wearing.
light blue
Brown, gold, copper or peach depending on your preference and skin tone.
light blue will look good.
tans, taupes, and browns will make your color pop. These colors are good for liners, too, and I also like lining with plums and lilacs.


I usually line the inner lids with lilac, the outer with plum or a cool brown, do the upper and inner lid in a taupe or neutral light tan, and do the outer side of the lid in a darker brown or smokey purple. It sounds weird but if you get the right color combo it looks fantastic (if your skin is pale and pinky)
OK TIP FOR EVERYBODY: Whatever your eye color is,wear that color eyeshadow!


Brown: Brown Shadow


Blue:LIGHT blue (in corners and along the lash line)


Green: Light green with a little shimmer


Hazel: purpleish green
what about just the color you like best light blue, pink,or just what about light pink or any kind or colors like pink and blue and orange well not so good so what about light pink it will look mso nice on you my sisiter had a avatar just like you and it will look cute on you
I agree with the light blue. A friend of mine recently wore light blue eyeshadow to school, and it looked amazing with her light blue eyes. Not much of a contrast, but it still looks great.
blue is hard to match...............................mmmm鈥? how about white or soft pink. Just stick with the soft light colors.
A tan color but u really should go to the mall and test colors but be careful
try light blue or a tan color
I have blue eyes but they change with what I wear....most generally I use pink (shimmer) on the bottom and a very thin line of black eyeliner on my lids as close as I can get to my lash line...then I will use a mauve/maroon on the upper but just make sure you blend it well...then use a thin line of eyeliner on the bottom. Or sometimes I will use a shimmery gray or light blue with a charcol on the upper but still use the eyeliner it just enhances you eyes.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles