Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eyeshadow for light red hair and blue green eyes?

I have light skin and my eyes are a bluish green, my hair is light red with blonde highlights. I usually wear a champagne or pink color. Dark eyeshadow doesn't look that great on me.Eyeshadow for light red hair and blue green eyes?
you would want to wear something that accents your eyes. try a subtle green. not like a bright green or dark. just a little would look good. the pink probably looks good too.Eyeshadow for light red hair and blue green eyes?
I think a nice olive colored eyeshadow would bring out your eyes, also sea green or teal would look really nice.





Maybelline has some nice color choices:


Expert Wear鈩?Eye Shadow Singles in Antique Jade or Emerald.
Blues and greens would best compliment your eyecolour, you can also use brown. Another good colour would be purple, but a more blueish purple. Try cooler colours, those are always best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles