Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow color goes best with light brown eyes and pale skin?

ok well i have really white skin light brown eyes and semi-light semi-dark brown hair with swoosh bangs i really need some help here PLEASEWhat eyeshadow color goes best with light brown eyes and pale skin?
ALMAY has a really cool collection that is supposed to coordinate with your eye color! check it out!What eyeshadow color goes best with light brown eyes and pale skin?
if your eyes have flecks of green or gold, I would go with that in the eyeshadow colors i.e. warm colors. If there isn't gold/green flecks in the eyes, then I would go with cool browns(have a silvery, not gold shade to them) and taupes. Mind you, you can vary the look quite a bit. I have brown/green eyes and I use a brown liner, then green gold on the top to my crease, then a goldsih taupe to my brow, being sure to blend, and a highlight to the outer under brow bone--
LOL at ';swoosh bangs'; :)





i too have brown eyes and brown hair.


i either wear


-sage green


-different shades of purple


-light beige on my lid, and darker brown above my lid.





any of those look really great.


but you can really wear anything and i'm sure it'll look fine.


:)
Your colouring sounds just like mine!!!


I have always found that gold looks really nice, so do purple, light blue and light green. Also, any natural tone.





Stay away from pink!!! It might look good on a few people but definitely not on light skin. It makes me look like I've been crying
a very light creamy brown on your lid, a deeper brown in your crease, and a shimmery off white under your brow. then apply the same shimmery off white around the corner of your eye by your nose. it makes your eyes really sparkle.
a nice pretty peachy color


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AghRleVYd6vNIXppCWzSS47sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080713194247AAALbT9
Honestly? None. I don't like eyeshadow. I don't really like girls wearing that much make-up.





On a side note. %26lt;3 Pale girls.
a light honey/little darker than natural skin color eyeshadow
Shades of purple and jade green are gorgeous with light brown eyes!
Sparkly green. I would say a light shade of green.
maybe a really pretty like goldish color :)
a plum and gold color will really bring out your features, such as your complexion and your eyes. =]
Rosy pink or a soft lavender.
i would pick a neutral color.


it really brings out the shade of brown eyes.
a dark violet
try a pale blue :)
i would go with a sparkly gold or a rich blue colour.
PINK


GREEN
BLUE!


=))
I am thinking Blue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles