Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Mom wont let me wear the eyeshadow i want. im almost a teenager and i think it looks great. ???

its a dark brown and i dont really overuse it. but she thinks its too much. but still... she saw a picture of me i took with it on and she said i looked really good in it even though she didnt know i used it. my BFF and even my DENTIST said i looked pretty while wearing it. what gives? i dont know what to do. HELP!!!!!!!!!!! THANX!!!My Mom wont let me wear the eyeshadow i want. im almost a teenager and i think it looks great. ???
Well your bff and your dentist are not your mom.


Show your mom some respect.......if she says no then it's no.My Mom wont let me wear the eyeshadow i want. im almost a teenager and i think it looks great. ???
your bff and dentist might just be saying that so they don;t dissappiont you. you will want to be wearing more and more and if you don;t know how to apply it then you could come out looking trampy, not a good thing. you mom will help if you give her time, so wait a few, yes a few, more years and then ask agian and i am sure she would be delighted.
you know what love, don't defy your mother or rebel. It's not a big deal that she won't let you wear eye shadow, your time is coming I promise! Yes you might look pretty but doesn't mean you don't when your not wearing it. Respect your mom, don't listen to other ppl who tell you to rebel, rebellion will get you in ALOT of trouble in the long run, believe me, I know. One day you'll understand what it's like to be a mom, but until then treat your mother the way you would want your children to treat you.
just wear it, its makeup serisouly the world wont end if you do.





she'll get over it.
Put it on when your mum isnt looking. Also, ask your mum when your aloud to do it.
wow! You're 12 and you want to wear eye shadow?





I'm 14 and I couldn't care less about makeup.





Well...
normally i listen to my mom...but when she wouldn't let me were eyeliner l just lightly used it and blended it and she never knew...she said it even looked cute. but if it is a big deal for your mom i would listen, especially since you really don't need make up at the age 12
yeah just wear it.


when my mom said i couldn't wear mascara i did, and then a week later i bought some for myself with her.


same with thongs ;]]





im 14 so im a teenager.


just wear it, and tell her you feel pretty in it, she'll realize you like it and eventually get over it





%26lt;3 good luck
If she won't let you wear it, get over it. There's so many other colors out there to get all worked up over ONE. You'll probably look good in any other color, so leave it alone and don't wear it.
your mother is trying to be protective of you mine are the same way i am twelve and i get treated like that. Email me some time at xo2watermelon2ox@yahoo.com we can talk.
Your mom is being protective of you! I feel like that too! I think that parents should understand when their children grow up and when you know their responsible. I have this really cute eyeshadow, it's a nice color, but I can't wear it. Only special occasions.





I think you shouldn't do anything behind her back, because she'll be really upset! I think you should tell your mom that you know what your doing, and that you won't over do it. My sister, wears brown eyeshadow, and it looks great on her skin tone, I don't know what your skin tone is, but if you said it looks nice, then maybe it works on your skin too.





Maybe your mom can let you wear some eyeshadow, light! She'll let you use it, if you start wearing bright colors! I told my mom to let me wear eyeshadow, she was like no way, but now and then, I wear some light eyeshadow, she knows, but it's okay with her! I think I am younger than you!





It's okay, it'll work out! Good luck! (Make sure to buy more colors and get some nice lip gloss!!!)
My mom does the same exact thing. I'm 13 and my mom is constantly telling me i'm using to much make up. She's lightened up a little after i told her if it looks bad then its my problem, Just give it some time. She just dosen't want you to grow up to fast.
best thing to do is listen to your mom and enjoy life while your young still dont make yourself older than you really are you will end up regretting it.
Welll, that`s parents for youu.


My mom is alright with makeup and things, but it took a while - same with shaving.


Just let it be for some time.


Your mom said you looked good in the eyeshadow, so tell her that you were wearing it. It`s good that you don`t overuse it, and a little makeup can go a long way.


It`s not that big of a deal because eventually, your parents will have no choice but to let you use certain things like razors, makeup, and even thongs as someone had mentioned.


My mom just randomly started accepting things that I do slowly.


And a while ago I realized that I needed a thong for some of my pants totally showed the lining of my underwear... so I had this idea to do my own laundry so my mom - or my dad - won`t be getting too close into my business lol.





I also see that you are ';almost'; a teenager.


Maybe you should wait a little bit, for becoming a teenager can come with getting many more things such as more privleges like cell phones, makeup, and maybe a chance to get some trust from your parents.





Good luck in your teenage years, and I`m sure that makeup shouldn`t cause the end of your world. Get used to your natural beauty first so you won`t be encouraged to use too much makeup.
Listen to your mom...she is much wiser than you I am afraid. There is plenty of time to grow up...don't rush it. If you start disobeying her with this, then what's going to be the next thing you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles