Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eyeshadow goes best with light green dress?

Looking for a nice blend of color and I dunno how and where to apply on my eyes. Can you please tell me how to do it? I'll be wearing this eyeliner http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


the Black fever, one which isn't pitch black but has some slight silverish metallic glitter added to it. Should I do a thick or thin line?


By the way, my eyes are black and almond shaped, they are not small. Thank you so much.What color eyeshadow goes best with light green dress?
I think a thin line with the eyeliner, on the top lid, but slightly thicker near the outer corner of your eye. Also apply this eyeliner thickly to the lower corner, and all along your bottom part of your eye gradually fading out in thickness to the center. With eyeshadow, use a light creamy sparkly colour under the arch of your eyebrow and in the center corner of your eye to brighten you up and make you look more awake. Then get a light grey colour, and apply all over your eyelid, and then a darker grey colour, and apply this in the outer part of your eye and up in the outer crease.


Dont forget to curl your eyelashes, and apply a thick coating of black mascara.What color eyeshadow goes best with light green dress?
I was always taught not to match your eyeshadow with your outfit but to wear what compliments your skin and eye color. My sister is a make-up artist and tells me to NEVER match make-up with clothes.
definetley a light colour.Dont go for the whole smokey eye look wont be a winner. Whites or Pastels are what you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles