Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Coastal scents...what eyeshadow palettes are good? a list would be great im looking to try them out, thanks.?

http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1667_122/ultra-shimmer-88-eye-shadow-palette.cfm





http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1677_122/88-piece-makeup-palette.cfm





I have both of those and they are really good but the eyeshadow fell out of mine. I have a few other palettes from Coastal scents but those are the only two that I would buy again. These palettes are not made by Coastal scents you can buy them on Ebay a lot cheaper.Coastal scents...what eyeshadow palettes are good? a list would be great im looking to try them out, thanks.?
Both 88 palettes. The colors are so pigmented and great. Alot of them look like ones I bought from Mac but a ton cheaper.Coastal scents...what eyeshadow palettes are good? a list would be great im looking to try them out, thanks.?
I got the 88 ultra shimmer palet, and just bought the 88 matte palet last night after trying my friends.


I honestly LOVE that pallet and I know i will love the matte pallet. I also got the 28 nuetral pallet, but ehh, its not my favorite, but still good! I like my mac pallet better.





Also i would recommend their shadow pigments and their gel liners.


they are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles