Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm 13, brown skinned, with short wavy hair. I was wondering what would be a great eyeshadow color for me?

I recently had my hair cut, just like the African American women on ';America's Next Top Model.'; In addition, what would also be a great blush color for me?I'm 13, brown skinned, with short wavy hair. I was wondering what would be a great eyeshadow color for me?
Try a dusty rose color for blush. Also, a gold-brown glittery eyeshadow would work best for you. Congrats on your new hair cut!I'm 13, brown skinned, with short wavy hair. I was wondering what would be a great eyeshadow color for me?
purple eyeshadow and maybe like a bronze blush
proburly some light colors.
Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2
Do mostly natural colors....on your eyes you could do like a light gray with a little shimmer....and use a blush that will complement your skin
try browns greens or certain shades of pink that is a little darker/lighter than you skin color. gold and bronze is a great highlighter. black or purple ( believe it or not) eyeliners are also great
natural colors always look best, you dont want people to see your make up, you just want to look naturally beautiful. Try to find something around your natural color. Slightly lighter will brighten up your eyes.
some shade of brown eyeshadow
maybe an Orange or a darker brown
Do mostly natural colors...if you go to anywhere that sells make-up the usually have a guide on the product. If you have no idea ask your mom or you can go to like a beauty school and ask. Though Natural Colors such as a Orange, Some Browns, you could even try some Blues...but don't go to over the top...GOOD LUCK!
pearly shades in purple (licac), light greens. anything with a little sparkle, not too much, just to play off ur dark skin. stay away from dark colors they will only make your eye area much darker. the good thing is - this seasons colors are bright and fun!
Go with a Neutral color for you eyeshadow-like a nice golden-bronze, then use a darker color for your eyeliner-like black or dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles