Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the greatest deal you got on Micabella eyeshadow at the mall?

I really like the micabella products because you can use one color or pigment for 8 different things. The lady offered me 3 for $25 but i told her i'd go back later to get it. Is that a good deal? I heard some people were able to get it for 5 for $35 or 2 for $18. So what's the greatest deal you've got from them?What's the greatest deal you got on Micabella eyeshadow at the mall?
I don't think what they gave you was a good price having it 3 for 25. Honestly, I got the same price 5 for $35. I think you should tell the lady that you'd buy three pigments for at $21 dollars because that's a reasonable price. I usually get my pigments for at least seven bucks each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles